Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Monkey See, Monkey Do

I've previously posted about how much Anna watches me throughout the day. Instead of saying Monkey See, Monkey Do I might as well Anna see, Anna do. It's quite amazing to watch her and notice just how much time she must actually spend in observing what I do throughout the day. Here are some of her latest attempts at replicating things I do.


Can you tell we're working on potty training?

------------------------------------

The next 3 pictures have to do with Eli having Eczema. As a result, I periodically put lotion on his head to treat it and keep it from worsening.

This is about 1/2 tube of Aveeno lotion on top of his head.

Not exactly the cheapest stuff in the world....

Clearly she used way too much!

Of course, he doesn't seem to care.

-----------------------------

She's obviously seen me do this a few times.



This is just another one of her baby dolls that she did this to.

No comments: