Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

After much debate and hesitation, I decided to put up our Christmas tree and decorations today. After going home for Thanksgiving and seeing how much Eli loved Christmas trees, I had decided not to even put ours up - as I didn't want to be getting on to him pretty much 24/7 for the next month. But, I decided that he has to learn sometime, so why not now. He sat in the jumperoo most of the time as Anna helped me with the decorating. Here are a few pictures from our decorating adventure.

Anna's "bracelet"
Some progress


After nap time: Eli seeing the finished product for the first time

Admiring the snowmen and tree


Video #1 - my sweet baby girl knows who baby Jesus is!


Video #2

Here's her picture with the 'daddy' snowman


Video #3

Finisto!

No comments: