Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Eli's Dedication

Every Mother's Day, babies that have been born since the last Mother's Day have the opportunity to be dedicated. This Mother's Day was no exception. I find that it's always a wonderful service to see mothers and fathers giving their children back to the Lord. I particularly like it when we get to be a part of it, as we did this year with Eli. Here are a few pictures from his dedication (note, we had Anna dedicated as well, click the link for a blast from the past). Below those are pictures of me with the kiddos from the following day.


Note his picture on the screen in the background. Cool pic, huh?

Mark said I should've stuck my finger in my mouth and looked to the right.



Note: Anna was too busy playing to take individual pics.

And here's a picture of my Mother's Day present from Mark and the kiddos ( a digital picture frame).

No comments: