Monday, April 21, 2008

This and That

Okay, so I have several different pictures to post from a variety of events, happenings, etc. So, I'll just lump them all together in this one post to save time.
-------------------------------------
Milestones

Eli finally got his first tooth on the 13th. Yesterday he sat up on his own for the first time as well as pulled himself to a standing position. He's beginning to reach a lot of milestones and is quite the little cut up. This is a picture of his tooth. It's hard to see because it's not out very far yet, but it's there.



Just a cute picture.

------------------------------------------

My Little Mess Maker

Anna said she needed to go potty. She's so independent now that she doesn't want any help. So, I went to start picking up her room when I realized it was just too quiet. This is what I found.


Mascara Girl

--------------------------------

The Petting Zoo

She was excited about the ducks.

On the hayride.

Getting ready for her first horse ride.

No comments: