Monday, September 10, 2007

Puggles

Last Sunday, Anna started her first night of Puggles - the AWANA program designed for 2-3 yr. olds. While she's not yet 2, our church has extended this all the way down to newborns. She made quite a first impression after getting another girl in the headlock and slamming her to the ground and then biting a little boy. After that she never got further than a few feet from me (with much protest) and eventually settled down. She seemed to really like it, particularly music and snack time. I of course took a picture to commemorate the night.

My Little Puggle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She reminds me of Sarah in this pic.

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslies,
I love your site and the pictures are great and so fun to see. I can't beleive that Anna is in Puggles but she looks great! Can't wait to see them in a few weeks at conference!