Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So He's a Hoss

Last week we took Anna and Eli to the doctor for their 18 mo. and 2 mo. check ups. Anna weighed in at 26 lbs. 11 oz and is almost 34" tall. She's a bit big for her age but they predict she'll be tall like her daddy.

Eli weighed in at 15 lbs. 7 oz. and is 24" long. He too is larger than normal for his age, more so than Anna. He's in the 75th-90th percentile for height and well over the 100th for weight. He's quite a hoss. Basically, he's the size of a 4 mo. old.

But they're both healthy and I wouldn't have it any other way! Many of you have asked how Eli compares to what Anna was at his age. I looked it up and Anna weighed 12 lbs. 13 oz. and was 23 3/4" long at her 2 mo. appt. So Eli is well ahead of her already.

Here are a few of the latest pictures of him.


Clearly it's not Halloween yet but I asked Mark to bring me a

sleeper the other night and this is what he brought.

I told him it wouldn't fit, that it's a size 6 mo. and for Halloween.

I put it on him and clearly it fits.



1 comment:

jenny leigh said...

WOW how he has grown!!!!!!