Friday, January 02, 2009

Our Christmas

To simplify things, I'll be posting different posts from the various Christmas's we had. This one is pics of them from our Christmas service at church and our Christmas here at the house.



We did our Christmas on the evening of Monday the 22nd and then headed home to be with family.


Sheets for her new big girl bed (I'll do a post on it later). She was SUPER excited but when we asked her what they were she said "I don't know". Haha!


Anna thought Eli needed help opening his presents.... all of them.

As Anna says "It's favorite!!" It's all she asked for and she has taken over 100 pictures already!
Mark's big gift from me - money for tickets to see the Razorbacks or the Cardinals.

A new curling iron - which I was in desperate need of!
And Mark's sense of humor. No, that's not really what I got. Inside it was a memory card for my new cell phone.

No comments: