Monday, July 14, 2008

Funny Sayings

Anyone who knows Anna knows she is a lot like her daddy - full of energy and quite the character.

Earlier today she brought me her stroller and said "She bite my finger. Bite. Bite. Spanking." So, I 'spanked' the stroller, told it 'No, No. Biting is bad." and told it to go to its room. Without missing a beat, Anna said "Say you're sorry. Give hug. Give kisses." How funny that she knows the routine so well .... hmm, what does that say about her??? And yes, she's gotten in trouble multiple times for biting Eli.

We're also working on potty training. After discovering she pooped in her diaper today, Mark asked her why she didn't go in the potty. Her response? "I busy." Mark said "No you're not busy. You get up and go to the potty." I of course died laughing which didn't help the matter, but hey, she's quite the little cut-up.

No comments: