Thursday, April 22, 2010

What Friends Will Do

Once a week, me and my best bud get together at one of our home's to chit chat and let all the kids play together. Since we're the best of friends, so are our daughters, who are 7 weeks apart. Today was an ordinary day, much like all the rest. But ended up anything but ordinary. See what I mean?

What Friends Will Do - Cut Each Others Hair

We quickly called to get them hair appointments.

Anna went first - per Kaitlyn's request

And the results ended up not being that catastrophic. We of course prefered their hair the way it was, but if I've learned anything, you have to roll with the punches. And today, we got a huge punch in the gut.





7 comments:

Tab said...

Well Phebbs,
If it makes you feel any better it is a very pretty hair cut and it looks really cute on her.

Anna Koronis said...

adorable! can't say my mother would have reacted to calmly had i done the same ^_^
http://iloveveryfewthingsmore.blogspot.com/

AnDong Kim said...

so adorable! ^^!

Anonymous said...

You got off lucky. My first haircut? I was two. And I yanked it all out. All. Of. It.

Hoo, boy, that must have been fun for Mama!

Of course, I cut most of it off again at 12, and have kept it less than na inch since I was, oh, about 23. I'm 34 now.

Mama's given up.

Anonymous said...

they are so lovely,and you are so lucky

Anonymous said...

wow!!! Your baby are so cute!!so lovely!!!!

KS said...

Hee hee! I just stumbled on your blog and loved that you did just what I would have in that circumstance...taken pictures! The girls look adorable in their new 'dos, and I'm sure they're much easier for the mommies to maintain :). All the best - Karen Siddiqi, www.beingsiddiqi.blogspot.com.