Friday, September 14, 2007

It's A Family Tradition

"Tell me, Hank, Why do ya drink.... Why do you roll smo..." Uh Hum. Sorry to get carried away there. I just discovered this morning that we have another participant in the lovely "I suck my thumb" family tradition. As you may or may not know, I sucked my thumb, as did my mom. Anna followed in suit when she was right around 3 months old. After putting Eli to bed at 10:00 last night, I began to worrying about him when it came 9:00 this morning and he was still not up. I went to check on him and found that he too decided to take part in the family tradition.

Eli at almost 3 months old
Anna at almost 3 mo. old

So he's not sucking his thumb, but it's a cute picture.
Disregard the pink stain: it's the Amoxicillin he decided to spit out.

No comments: